Celery and Ham Sandwiches (Tramezzini di Sedano e Prosciutto Cotto)
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1 cup chopped celery (not too fine)
- 1/4 pound boiled ham, chopped (not too fine)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard or more to taste
- 6 slices firm-textured white bread, crusts removed
- In a bowl, combine the celery, ham, mayonnaise and mustard. Mound the mixture in the center of 3 slices of bread and top with the other slices. Using a large sharp knife, slice the sandwiches on the diagonal.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.