- 2 heads endive, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1/2 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss the endive with the celery, Parmigiano-Reggiano, olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.