- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium celery root (about 3/4 pound), peeled and cut into thin 2-inch-long matchsticks
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced on the diagonal, plus 1/4 cup celery leaves
- 3 large radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the celery root, celery, radishes, celery leaves and parsley and toss to combine. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.