- One 2-pound head of cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower florets until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- In a food processor, combine the hot cauliflower with the butter, olive oil, cumin and the reserved cooking water and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and serve.