- SERVINGS: 8
- 1 small cauliflower (1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch florets
- 1 pound large Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 -inch dice
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, cover the cauliflower and potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low, cover partially and cook until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain very well and return the vegetables to the saucepan. Add the cream and mash by hand until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.