- 1 head of cauliflower (about 1 3/4 pounds), cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Cayenne pepper
How to make this recipe
In a large saucepan of salted boiling water, cook the cauliflower florets until they are crisp-tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain the cauliflower well and pat dry.
In a medium bowl, mix the capers, garlic and shallot with the vinegar. Whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and cayenne. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.