- 4 cups cauliflower florets (from 1 medium head cauliflower)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup coarsely grated mild white cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350° and butter a shallow 9-by-13-inch ceramic baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Blanch the cauliflower until just tender, 4 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, sour cream, half the cheese, paprika, thyme, salt and red pepper. Transfer the mixture to the prepared dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Bake for 30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the top is lightly browned. Serve immediately.