- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Two 1/2-inch-thick baguette slices
- 6 roasted blanched almonds
- 6 roasted hazelnuts
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
How to make this recipe
- In a small skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until shimmering. Add the bread and cook over high heat, turning until toasted; cut into small cubes.
- Transfer the cubes to a mini food processor. Add the almonds, hazelnuts and garlic and pulse until finely chopped. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the water and process to a paste. Add the parsley and pulse to combine.