- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
How to make this recipe
In a small skillet, toast the sesame, coriander and cumin seeds over moderately low heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a mini food processor and let cool slightly. Add the cashews, almonds, lemon zest and salt and pulse until finely chopped.
The dukkah can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.