Carrots with Tahini Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 10
- 3 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick on the bias
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Spread the carrots in a large steamer basket and steam until tender, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the tahini, olive oil and water until smooth. Whisk in the garlic and season with salt. Pour the dressing over the carrots, add the parsley and toss to coat. Serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.