- 3 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick on the bias
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
How to make this recipe
- Spread the carrots in a large steamer basket and steam until tender, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the tahini, olive oil and water until smooth. Whisk in the garlic and season with salt. Pour the dressing over the carrots, add the parsley and toss to coat. Serve.
The dressed carrots can be refrigerated overnight. Return to room temperature and toss them with the parsley just before serving.