- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 CUP
- 1/2 cup fresh carrot juice (see Note)
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely chopped
- One 3/4-inch-thick slice of peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- Cayenne pepper
- In a small saucepan, boil the carrot juice until it is reduced to 3 tablespoons, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a blender and let cool slightly. Add the chopped carrot, ginger, lime juice, soy sauce and miso and blend until the carrot is minced. With the machine on, add the oil in a thin, steady stream. Season with cayenne and transfer to a glass jar.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.