- 1 1/4 pounds carrots, coarsely shredded
- 1 Fuji apple, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter a 9-inch square glass baking dish. In a medium bowl, toss the carrots, apple, cranberries, apple juice and honey. Pack the mixture into the dish, smoothing the surface. Spread the butter over the top.
- Bake in the upper third of the oven for about 40 minutes, or until the carrots are tender and the top is lightly browned. Serve the gratin at once.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.