- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup coarsely grated carrot
- 1 cup lebneh or plain Greek yogurt
- Kosher salt
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Toasted pita triangles, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a small skillet, heat the 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the garlic and cook over low heat, stirring, until fragrant. Remove from the heat.
Stir the cardamom into the garlic oil, then scrape into a bowl and let cool. Add the carrot and lebneh and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil, top with toasted sesame seeds and serve with pita triangles.