Carpano and Soda
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
Carpano Antica is a spicy, nutty, sweet vermouth with a slightly bitter edge. Like other vermouths, it only lasts a few weeks after the bottle is opened. Mixed with club soda and a dash of bitters, this drink is the perfect aperitif.
- 1 1/2 ounces Carpano Antica or other sweet vermouth
- 3 ounces chilled club soda or seltzer
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 mint sprig, for garnish
- Fill a rocks glass with ice. Pour the Carpano Antica over the ice and top with the club soda or seltzer. Stir, then garnish with the bitters and mint sprig.