- 1/3 ounce gin, preferably Hendrick's
- Dash of lavender bitters, or pinch of fresh or dried lavender
- 1 2/3 ounces Cognac
- 1/3 ounce Carpano Antica Formula (sweet Italian vermouth)
- Dash of Angostura bitters
How to make this recipe
- Fill a pint glass with ice. Add the gin and lavender bitters and stir until slightly diluted. Strain, discarding the liquid and keeping the ice in the pint glass. Add the Cognac, Carpano Antica Formula and Angostura bitters and stir well. Strain the drink into a chilled martini glass.