Caraway Rye Cocktail
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
Caraway-infused whiskey is delicious mixed with lemon juice and celery bitters in a cocktail.
- 1 1/2 ounces Caraway-Infused Rye Whiskey
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (see Note)
- 3 dashes celery bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces club soda
- 1 lemon wheel, for garnish
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, combine the caraway rye with the lemon juice, simple syrup and bitters. Stir with a bar spoon until well chilled, about 10 seconds. Strain the drink into an ice-filled rocks glass. Top with club soda and garnish with the lemon wheel.