- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced pancetta, finely chopped
- 1 small cauliflower (1 1/4 pounds), cored and cut into small florets
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped dill
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 ounces baby spinach
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add the pancetta and cook over moderate heat until the fat has been rendered, about 4 minutes. Stir in the cauliflower, onion, dill and bay leaf. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and browned, about 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix the lemon juice with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cauliflower and spinach, toss and serve.