- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons caperberries (see Note), finely chopped, or salt-packed capers, rinsed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and let stand until the flavors develop, at least 20 minutes.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.