- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons caperberries (see Note), finely chopped, or salt-packed capers, rinsed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and let stand until the flavors develop, at least 20 minutes.
Make AheadThe gremolata can be kept refrigerated in a covered bowl for up to 5 days.
NotesCaperberries are available at specialty food stores.
Serve WithGrilled, sautéed or roasted tuna steaks, halibut steaks or fillets, pork loin or shrimp; pan-roasted chicken breasts (stuff about 1 tablespoon under the skin of each of 4 chicken breasts).