- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce chilled brewed chai
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apricot preserves
- 1/4 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 dried apricot
How to make this recipe
Make the Cocktail
Combine the sugar and the cinnamon.
Moisten half of the outer rim of a martini glass with the lemon wedge and coat lightly with cinnamon sugar. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the rum, lemon juice, chai and apricot preserves and shake well. Strain into the prepared martini glass. Pour the Grand Marnier on top and garnish with the dried apricot.