- About 1/2 cup white-colored fruit juice, such as a pineapple-coconut blend
- About 1 cup orange-colored juice, such as mango juice
- About 2 cups deep-yellow-colored juice, such as orange juice
- Pour the white juice into the molds (see Note) and freeze until solid, about 2 hours. Add the orange-colored juice to the pops and freeze until solid; follow with the yellow juice. Insert the sticks and lids; freeze until solid.
- Unmold the pops; serve at once.
The pops can be frozen in their molds for up to 1 week.
You can buy "Tiered Castle" ice-pop molds from Kitchen Krafts ($16 per 8-pop mold; 800-776-0575).