- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cornflake Crunch
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy corn (about 7 ounces)
How to make this recipe
In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle, beat the butter and sugars at medium- high speed until light and fluffy, 4 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla. At low speed, beat in the dry ingredients, then beat in the Cornflake Crunch, chocolate chips and candy corn. Mound 1/4-cup scoops of dough 4 inches apart on 4 parchment–lined baking sheets. Flatten the cookies slightly and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
Preheat the oven to 375° and position a rack in the center. Bake the cookies, one sheet at a time, for 15 minutes, until browned around the edges but still a bit pale in the center. Let cool completely on the tray, then serve.