- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or bacon drippings
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1 1/4 pound) pork tenderloins
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Stir together the oil, paprika, oregano, onion flakes, thyme, garlic powder, cayenne, 11/4 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Rub the spice mixture all over the tender loins and place them on a foil-lined baking pan.
Roast the tenderloins until browned and just pink in the center (145°F on an instant-read thermometer), about 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.