- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce coffee liqueur
- 4 ounces hot brewed coffee
- 4 teaspoons sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 ounce chilled heavy cream
- In a small heatproof snifter, combine the tequila, coffee liqueur and hot coffee. Stir in 4 teaspoons of the cinnamon sugar and top with the heavy cream. Garnish with a little of the remaining cinnamon sugar.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.