- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 3/4 cup
This creamy dressing is perfect for anyone who is skittish about the raw eggs in a classic Caesar salad; Melissa Rubel Jacobson enriches her piquant version of the dressing with mayonnaise instead.
Plus: More Perfect Salad Dressings
Great Green Salads
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 oil-packed anchovies, drained
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, combine the mayonnaise, anchovies, garlic, capers, lemon juice, water and mustard and process until smooth. Add the cheese and pulse to blend. Season with salt and pepper.