- 1/3 cup low-fat or nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 anchovy fillets, mashed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the anchovies, garlic, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk in the oil and half of the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the romaine with half the dressing and the remaining cheese. Serve, passing the remaining dressing at the table.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.