Cabernet and Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/4 CUPS
Use this vinaigrette to dress potato salad, tomato salad, roasted chicken breast and roasted vegetable salad, and as a sauce for roasted sea bass.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the Cabernet, vinegar and oil. Add the sugar, basil, thyme and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.