- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Hass avocado, peeled and pitted
- 3/4 pound Savoy cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound Tuscan kale (about 1 bunch), stems and inner ribs removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 1 red apple, cored and julienned
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
How to make this recipe
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, and orange juice and season with salt and pepper. Add the avocado, using a fork, smash it against the sides of the bowl and mix it in to form a smooth consistency.
- Combine the cabbage, kale, and apple in a large bowl and pour over the dressing. Add the cilantro leaves to the slaw and toss to combine. Before serving, taste to adjust the seasonings.
The slaw will keep in an airtight container up to 2 days.