- 3 1/2 cups diced butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup blanched hazelnuts
- 3 cups baby arugula (3 ounces)
- 1 medium head frisée, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 ounces prosciutto, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a baking sheet, toss the squash with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, until tender. Spread the hazelnuts in a pie plate and toast for 6 minutes, until golden. Let cool, then chop.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula, frisée, prosciutto, chives, hazelnuts and squash. In a small microwave-safe bowl, mix the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil with the vinegar and hazelnut oil and season with salt and pepper. Microwave the dressing until hot, about 1 minute. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss well and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.