Buttermilk-Blue Cheese Dressing
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
Chef Ryan Cantwell serves this creamy, tangy dressing tossed with a salad of Sweet Little Gem lettuce, shaved radishes, crisp bacon and hearty croutons.
Slideshow: Salad Dressing Recipes
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- Scant 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 extra-virigin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- In a blender, blend the blue cheese, buttermilk, vinegar, tarragon and cumin until smooth. With the machine on, blend in the olive oil. Season with salt.