- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 heads of butter lettuce
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup sliced dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
How to make this recipe
- Make the vinaigrette In a food processor, pulse the cranberries and sugar until finely chopped. Transfer half of the cranberries to a bowl. Add the lemon zest and juice to the processor; pulse to combine. Slowly drizzle in the oil. Add the vinaigrette to the bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Make the salad Arrange the lettuce, goat cheese, dried apricots, dried cranberries and pecans on a platter. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve.
The vinaigrette can be refrigerated overnight.