- One 14-ounce can butter beans with their liquid
- 1/2 pound chorizo, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a small saucepan, heat the butter beans in their liquid. In a large skillet, cook the chorizo over high heat until it is lightly browned and most of the fat is rendered, about 2 minutes.
In a medium serving bowl, whisk the oil and vinegar. Stir in the tomatoes, onion and parsley. Drain the beans and chorizo and add them to the bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss. Serve warm.