© Cedric Angeles
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1 1/4 cups
bison strip loin, a combination he calls "Italian cheesesteak." Buffalo mozzarella can also be substituted for the burrata. The sauce is a luxe match for any grilled meat.
More Salsa Recipes
- 4 ounces burrata cheese, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine the burrata with the milk and lemon juice and blend until smooth. With the machine on, add the olive oil in a thin stream. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Make AheadThe salsa can be kept at room temperature for up to 4 hours. Blend once more before serving.
Serve WithSeared Bison Strip Loin with Juniper and Fennel.