- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1 1/4 cups
- 4 ounces burrata cheese, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine the burrata with the milk and lemon juice and blend until smooth. With the machine on, add the olive oil in a thin stream. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.