- 3 pounds brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into 1/4-inch dice (6 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 20 vacuum-packed peeled whole chestnuts, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Rich Turkey Stock
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the brussels sprouts and cook until just tender, about 7 minutes. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large deep skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Add the butter. When the foam subsides, add the brussels sprouts and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until they are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add the chestnuts and season with salt and pepper. Add the Rich Turkey Stock, simmer until heated through and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.