Bruschetta with Honey Ricotta and Strawberries
- SERVINGS: 4
Serve this sweet bruschetta for breakfast with coffee or for dessert with port.
Plus: More Dessert Recipes and Tips
- 3/4 cup fresh ricotta (6 1/2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for drizzling
- 4 slices raisin or currant bread
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 pint strawberries, sliced
- Beat the ricotta with the 1 tablespoon of honey. Toast the bread. Brush the toast with the melted butter and top with the ricotta. Garnish with the strawberries, drizzle with honey and serve.