- 6 slices of bacon (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt
- 1 large head of broccoli (1 1/4 pounds), cut into bite-size florets and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375°. Set a rack over a baking sheet. Arrange the bacon slices on the rack in a single layer. Bake for about 25 minutes, until browned and crisp. Drain on paper towels, then coarsely chop.
In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the vinegar and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Add the broccoli, raisins, onion, sunflower seeds and bacon and toss to coat evenly. Transfer the coleslaw to a serving bowl.
The slaw (without the bacon and sunflower seeds) can be refrigerated for 1 day. Bring to room temperature and add the bacon and sunflower seeds right before serving.