- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds broccoli crowns, stems peeled and heads cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bacon until soft and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in the onion and cook until they are soft and slightly caramelized, about 4 minutes.
Stir in the broccoli and Worcestershire sauce and cook until the broccoli is tender, about 3 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper (salt amount will vary depending on the saltiness of the bacon), and serve.