- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 pounds chicken legs, split
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a medium shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, thyme 11/2 teaspoons salt and 3/4 teaspoon pepper. In another medium shallow bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, letting excess drip back into the bowl, then dredge in the bred crumb mixture and transfer to an oiled baking sheet.
Bake the chicken until golden brown and cooked through, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve.