Brazilian Pecan-Cinnamon Truffles
- ACTIVE: 30 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 50 MIN
- SERVINGS: about 30 truffles
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ounce white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salted butter, plus more for rubbing
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a medium nonstick saucepan, combine the condensed milk with the white chocolate and 1 teaspoon of butter. Cook over moderately low heat, stirring constantly, until shiny and very thick, 15 to 18 minutes. Spread the mixture in a shallow dish and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Arrange 30 paper candy cups on a baking sheet. In a shallow bowl, mix the pecans with the cinnamon. Rub your hands with butter. Scoop up rounded teaspoons of the candy mixture and roll them into balls. Roll the candy in the pecan mixture and set them in a paper cup. Repeat to form the remaining candies. Serve slightly chilled or at room temperature.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.