- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 10 drinks
cachaça and water.
More Recipes with Honey
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 5 limes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 1/2 cups cachaça (20 ounces), chilled
- In a large pitcher, stir the honey and hot water until blended. Let cool, then add the lime wedges and muddle them. Refrigerate the mixture until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Add the cachaça and ice to the pitcher, stir well and let stand for 30 seconds. Strain into chilled martini glasses and serve.