- Two 3.5 ounce frozen acai packs (preferably Sambazon brand)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 8 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Toasted coconut, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a blender, puree the acai with the coconut milk and 1 banana. Transfer the puree to a medium bowl and stir in the chia seeds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (or preferably overnight), stirring once to make sure there are no clumps.
- Combine the honey and yogurt in a small bowl.
- In a small skillet, toast the coconut over moderately low heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Thinly slice the remaining banana.
- To assemble parfaits, layer the chia pudding, honey yogurt, banana slices and toasted coconut in four cups or small mason jars. Garnish the tops with banana slices and toasted coconut.
Contributed By Phoebe Lapine Photo © Phoebe Lapine