- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 4 quarts
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1 liter well-chilled club soda
- 1/4 cup ruby port
- 1 1/2 cups amontillado sherry
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 2 chilled 750-ml bottles sparkling wine
- 1 1/2 cups brandy
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- Orange and lemon slices, for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, stir the lemon juice with the sugar until the sugar dissolves. Add the brandy, sherry, port, Cointreau, sparkling wine and club soda and stir gently until blended. Add the ice and garnish with the fruit.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.