Â© John Kernick
Boxer's Beet Juice with Horseradish
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes two 6-ounce drinks
- 1 small red beet (6 ounces), scrubbed but not peeled, cut into large chunks
- 1 celery rib, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 pound Granny Smith apple—halved, cored and cut into large chunks
- One 1/4- to 1/2-ounce piece of horseradish, peeled, or 1 to 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- In an electric juicer, juice the beet with the celery, apples, horseradish and rosemary. Stir in the lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
NotesOne serving 159 cal, 35 gm carb, 1 gm fat, .1 gm sat fat, 1 gm protein, 5 gm fiber.