Bourbon Milk Punch
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Typically, Bourbon Milk Punch is made with half-and-half or milk. This frozen version, based on the one served at the New Orleans restaurant Bourbon House, is blended with ice creamand tastes like a boozy milk shake.
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 ounce dark crème de cacao
- 1 ounce chilled brewed espresso
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients except the garnish and blend until smooth. Pour into a small white wine glass and garnish with the nutmeg.