- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 medium radishes, very thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 head Boston lettuce, small leaves left whole and large leaves torn
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil with the vinegar and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Add the radishes, scallions, lettuce and cilantro and toss well. Garnish with the walnuts and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.