- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 large scallion, white and pale green parts only, chopped
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped tarragon
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 head of Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
- Chervil or tiny tarragon sprigs, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the parsley, scallion, tarragon, vegetable oil, white wine vinegar and water and puree. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- On 2 plates, decoratively stack the Boston lettuce leaves to form a flower shape, using the largest leaves on the bottom and working up to the smallest leaves. Drizzle the salads with the vinaigrette, garnish with the herb sprigs and serve.
Citrusy, light-bodied Spanish Albariño.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.