Boston Lettuce and Radish Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bunches radishes (about 20)—tops reserved for another use, radishes very thinly sliced
- 3 heads Boston lettuce, outer leaves discarded and tender inner leaves torn
- In a large bowl, whisk the extra-virgin olive oil with the sherry vinegar and Dijon mustard and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the sliced radishes and Boston lettuce to the bowl, toss well and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.