- 3/4 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1 ounce chilled club soda
- Pinch each of finely grated lime zest and freshly ground pepper, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the gin, elderflower liqueur, lime juice, sugar and egg white. Shake well. Add ice and shake again. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass, stir in the club soda and garnish with the lime zest and pepper.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.