- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
Joe's Garage Minneapolis
According to owner Joe Kaplan, a drink without liquor "ain't a cocktail." He makes an exception for this tart cooler: "It's a fabulous summer drink," he says.
- 20 mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
- 3/4 ounce frozen limeade concentrate
- 3/4 ounce frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 lemon wedge
- In a blender, puree the mint leaves and citrus concentrates. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Top with half of the soda; stir gently. Add the remaining soda. Garnish with the mint sprig and lemon.