- 2 ounces VSOP Cognac
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 teaspoon Bigallet China-China (bitter orange liqueur) or Amaro CioCiaro
- Ice, plus 1 large cube for serving
- 1 grapefruit twist, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a mixing glass, combine the Cognac, elderflower liqueur and China-China. Fill the glass with ice, stir well and strain into a double rocks glass over the large ice cube. Pinch the grapefruit twist over the drink and add to the glass.
Contributed By Chris Lowder